Tuesday 11 March 2008

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS...

FRODO
Hi I'm Frodo and Myself and my brother Gandalf have been adopted by Chez and her family from the RSPCA. We have gone to live in a semi-rural village in Suffolk and have now got loads of space to explore, get up to no good in and maybe even find a few rodents to have around for tea (hehe). So here is where our adventure begins...The RSPCA does an AMAZING job. But they always need donations. To donate, please send a cheque made out to RSPCA to: RSPCA Ashford Garden Cattery, 34 Station Road, Ashford, Kent, TN23 1PH

2 comments:

thecopycup said...

Wow, your cat Frodo looks the spitting image of Sam. And it's such a beautiful photograph too. Sam and Merry do not look in the least bit alike. In fact they're the exact opposite in many ways ... Merry is like the cuckoo of the litter. And isn't it lovely that we're all in touch with Frodo, Gandalf, Merry and Sam's mother (possibly)?

chez said...

Thanks Corrinne, I wish I could write as well as you and Freya's dad I love talking about my boys they are so special but I sit in front of my computer with a wealth of photo's and loads to tell and can't think of a way of putting what I want to say in words :-( doh!

I love reading the latest updates on the cats and yes I agree your Sam and Frodo are very much alike, does he jump out of his skin at the slightest thing?